[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
FINALLY!! AHAHAHAA ON December 7, 2012 AT 6:44 AM
Finally I got to actually do "digital coloring"
NO, NOT BY CRAPPY PAINT. BUT, UH,... YEAH!!

Uhuhu, it's still messy T_T look at the colors~ i'm sorry, it's my first try using digital coloring -_-

Le FAQ

What program do you use? MyPaint. It's free to download. It's like Paint Tool SAI (kind of) but I don't have SAI so yeah... T_T *poor lyfe
So, now you're in digital coloring you have a tablet? HAHAHA NO, it's ironic how I draw digitally when I don't have a tablet -_- I use TOUCHPAD (haaa so haaard) for this lineart + base but then when I shadow I got the mouse. *poor lyfe
How many layers? Others use so many since they color the lineart, but I don't really know how to do it yet ._. So I got 5 layers. Lineart + Base colors + Shadow I (my fav!!) + Shadow II (meh, don't really use it -_-) + Finishing (lighting thingy and whites and things)
I have MyPaint. What brush did you use?? For this one I use the brushes in Set #2. First the lineart, it's artpen, for eraser it's stick/hard, for base colors I use water1, shadows I use water1/detail3, and for finishing I use blending but I set the radius to really small since if it's big, it's gonna be... messy weird.
Why is the drawing ugly? It's either because I use mouse/touchpad or either my drawing is... actually... ugly.
How does your MyPaint workspace look like: this:
i like using the scratchpad. and i use more of the color triangle rather than the color sampler. so i'll guess i'm gonna [x] the color sampler. they are the same anyway.


Other drawings by me which I fave. All traditional:

Neko Girl doodle by me - since I draw the hands nice -_- and I love the skirt + boots and ribbons.

One of my most nicest drawings. And it's my fave OC, Aiira! ohohoho~

By the way, good night, good morning, good afternoon, wherever you are -_-
I am going to sleep.
Tomorrow I'll post about Romeo and Cinderella. I've become addicted that I actually memorize the Romaji. Heck, I'll try to make my romanized lyrics :D And maybe I should upload me singing RnC? >_<

Labels: ,

2 Comment/s