[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
Lolikko ON January 10, 2012 AT 1:19 AM
History: Um, so she was somehow mentioned by TinierMe in Twitter. Okay this is a REALLY DUMB reason on how we became friends-it's because I thought her username was cute, it was @parfaitkiss
So somehow I said hi to her and we became friends? ._. We didn't even know each other's age until we add each other's Facebook.
We continued to interact mostly by TinierMe and Twitter. Her selfy is really pretty! I like to visit her blog occasionally, and of course.... HER ART! it's very cute, one of a kind and what I can't explain X0 especially the lolita series. I can't draw lolita ;w;
Anyway, TinierMe closed this year and we were rarely on Twitter, but I still chat with her on Facebook. One day, I hope I can meet Lolikko /Beatriz

Similar Interests: drawing, TinierMe, anime/manga (otaku XD), love Stephanie Yanez and Mari Watanabe :)

 She's really nice. She even helped me with my problem ;w;
Net whiz. Has so much websites and knows HTML well, her art shop layout is just so CUTE! I'm kind of inspired by her to do CSS/HTML ^^; not so much though.
Love her drawing, she's talented. Just won a competition at TinierMe, for the Mari Watanabe contest.
 Nice voice (see her Youtube for piano/vocal covers) and I'm kind of jealous x3 My favourite cover of her is obviously Romeo and Cinderella. I love all anyway.
 She looks really nice in cosplays~ I adore all her pics in her vanity album, her purikura and maybe ALL xD Sometimes she even looked like a real Japanese O.o (she's from Philippines btw :3)
Please visit her at her blog. ;)
2 Comment/s