[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
How I Began to Like CSS/HTML ON December 5, 2012 AT 2:15 AM
Blogged via my phone

When I was grade 4 (2009), I loved this manga (up until now) called Nakayoshi. So, when I googled Nakayoshi, there's this fanclub called NNC - Http://nakayoshi.ning.com/ and I joined and it was a lovely social network and stuff. And what's make it interesting is you can snazz up your own profile with the CSS page, so you edit and stuff. So I did. I don't know why, but CSS there makes it easy. I make themes (used to!) and people use them. Well I'm not a pro, my friends there like Cyaa or Brenda is. So I got hooked up with this CSS thing and I continue to learn more. I even became promoted to an admin of site by Himawari Arisa.

Sadly, when I was at my best, Ning decided to close ALL the networks if they DON'T pay. Now, Ning is available, but you have to PAY to make a site. Obviously NNC is run by people who don't even work and make money and have credit cards. So....

NNC Closed. Forever.

NNC Closed in Sept/Oct 2010. Then, a year passed, it was August 2011...
I made Blogger, got Kawaii Template, and try modifying it (XML is so hard! dammit!) but don't really make any changes :p That was also the time I was interested in pixels (thank you pixelmari!) and so I posted them on my blog and stuff. But then what I did was wrong since I didn't credit the owners. So in 2012 I removed them.

After pixel-blogging time was over, it was time to start clean. Googling templates, but all are ABAL and PLAIN and worst, XML so I can't edit it or do much with it, GAAAAH!! But then I clicked on a link. That could change my life forever. *lebay

I met http://blogskins.com/

Inside are various skins. By amazing designers, coders, illustrators and such. So many in each category. Cute, polka, diary, goth, cyworld-inspired, etc... I immediately fell in love with the site. I downloaded my first theme there, it was Lovecandied / pink theme. Blogskins introduced me to color palettes, colourlovers, sozai, resources, PSbrushes, etc....
It was my heaven! I go to the site now everyday to check out new skins. My current blog theme is also from Blogskins. Thanks Blogskins^^
0 Comment/s