[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
The Happy and Bad ON December 13, 2012 AT 6:21 AM
Yay I changed my layout I was so happy~! i love it so much thank you so much hobakjeon and pikachan :*
I edited this layout while uploading the images, looking for pixels, getting the cursors, copy paste, listening to music, RP-ing with Agi, checking facebook and tumblr-ing so I had a damn lot of tabs -__-

That was the happy news. wow so short, i'm so lazy

Sad news:

tinierme is officially closed.

Apparently, as Sharon says (so blame her not me *-_-) that TM is somehow of gambling. because you buy gcoins (skip this if you dont know tinierme or you will not understand, i will not explain because i am lazy) to play gacha and keep buying and playing until you get your item. can you relate to gambling? and, gambling isn't allowed in the USA. so, tinierme closed then, fa la la ~ (huh? why is it a happy hum? -.-)
Well, since Japan (i think) somehows allow gambling and such, of course TinierMe Japan and Atgames are still opened. so now let's just cross our hearts that they will release an english version of it (which is actually pretty much the same) or we happen to magically learn japanese
japanese people are so lucky arent they ;__;

For now, I know I only have been on TinierMe, for like, 1 year (actually supposed to be 1.2, but TM close my account you evil.) but I made so much memories and friends there. thanks for everything tinierme :')

you aren't a bad site after all. only if you just allow less gcoin needs for the items and gacha you evil tinierme usa WHY WHY WHY

ciao, nyobi
currently addicted to this drink. // bonus pic
0 Comment/s