[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
Update~! ON December 7, 2012 AT 4:59 AM
Hooray! Exams are over \(^.^)/
I spent my times of boredom / relaxation to make this layout thingy -_-

You can click it to see fullsize. Caution, its big!

I was planning to make the layout, but I don't know how to put the text in the boxes. I know the code for the numbers (coords thingy) so if you'd like to use it, you can but please put me in your credit (as 'image') since I fully edit the image (boxes, text, numbers, pics, logo and filters)
Beware, it is a pre-made image so if you'd like to use it you cannot change/remove anything. But if you're a photoshop pro, I guess you could.

Layout includes:
-HD image
-2 main boxes: one sidebar and one blog box
-3 links (the bear numbers) - you can insert coords (thingy) on them so they could work.
-Sidebar cat image (cannot be changed)
-box for credit
-box for music
-follow button (like the links, put the coords thingy)

Layout does not include:
-Coding
-Scripts (you can add as you like)
-Ext. background

The header, you can try change it. Just go to photoshop and clone stamp them, then draw another header with brush.

ENJOYYYYY

Labels: , , ,

0 Comment/s