[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
Daily Doodle ON January 9, 2013 AT 2:07 AM
Umm hell yeah! I made an OC called Tsubaki. She's very shy and innocent <3 WEARS KAWAII, LOLITA, RUFFLES, RIBBONS, DRESSES, PASTEL, GIRLY AND SUPER CUTE THINGS!! :3
Everything can be found in this image :)

click for bigger image!! its huge XD
So if anyone have inspiration or reference for lolita, please tell me! or anything kawaii, girlish and sweet :3 you can try ask me to draw your creation too! And Tsubaki will wear it xD

and.... *drums roll*
today's crappy practice work and some other stuff :D
I personally love the LE EYE, Mean Queen Teto and the main girl pic. I think they're nice :D others are just doodling and ugly stuff~

Fail to draw: flowers, hands, clothes, poses, and realistic eye.

And then.... my class doodle. Tsundere girl :D Let's take a break from moe and draw cutesy~


Labels: , , ,

0 Comment/s