[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
SCANDAL SHOW CD ON December 25, 2012 AT 7:26 PM
~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪

I've longed to do this kind of post... like reviews and sharing of what I love (JPOP!!)... and now, finally, got it... my first Jpop CD... ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
It's SCANDAL SHOW by Japanese pop-rock band, SCANDAL. And it's all girls :3 Go Haruna, Mami, Rina and Tomomi!! (*≧▽≦)

The reason I like their songs it's because it's catchy... pop and rock!
Anyway, I bought the CD for Rp. 85,000 (special price XD) or about $9.50 / 850 YEN ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
While the one in CDJapan is like Rp. 291,300 or 2913 YEN....
And NO I don't buy the rip-off, I buy the original copy desu!! ( ̄ー ̄)

To the review!





 
The CD~! XD

Tracklist
  1. Harukaze / Ready
  2. 少女S / Shoujo S
  3. DOLL
  4. BEAUTeen!!!
  5. 太陽とキミが描くSTORY / Taiyou to Kimi Ga Egaku Story
  6. LOVE SURVIVE
  7. PRIDE
  8. スイッチ / Switch
  9. 瞬間センチメンタル / Shunkan Sentimental
  10. ハルカ / Haruka
  11. スキャンダルなんかブッ飛ばせ / SCANDAL Nanka Buttonbase
  12. EVERYDAY SAY YEAH
  13. カゲロウ / Kagerou
  14. SAKURAグッバイ / SAKURA GOODBYE
  15. SCANDAL BABY
  16. SCANDALのテーマ / Theme of SCANDAL
My personal favourites are DOLL, Harukaze, Shoujo S, Pride, Haruka, Sakura Goodbye and of course, SCANDAL BABY (○´∀`)ノ♪
Harukaze is a nice pop-ish song for me, it really suits being the first song ^^
The other's are, umm... CATCHY! NICE TO HEAR! EAR CANDY! (ó㉨ò)
LOL I'm not really good at explaining music. I only like hearing songs and that's it. I hate the music subject at school and I'm so bad at it~ ( ̄ェ ̄;)

I really want Yumemiru Tsubasa and Tempation Box (´Д` ) If only they were available in Indonesia (I rarely see Jpop. This is the first time I've seen SCANDAL and Jpop here, so I'm so happy I bought the CD! Indonesiaaaa~~ bring MORE Jpop~~ especially Vocaloid, AKB48 and Stephanie Yanez too!!)
I'm also waiting for their next release, NEXT ENCORE ( ̄^ ̄)ノ
And I'm also craving for for Vanan'Ice Album: Last Color (NatsuP / SCL Project) ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Would anyone mind giving me one?? (✿ ◕‿◕)

Next week I'm going to Kinokuniya probably (●´∀`●) I really, really want Shugo Chara Illustrations (Rp. 450,000 T_T), Hatsune Miku / Kagamine Rin & Len Artbook, Nakayoshi Japan Edition (the furoku!! Aaaa~~~ TwT) and probably alot of other Japanese stuff (´∀`)♥
I love Kinokuniya because it has Japanese stuff... let me just say on thing...

Japanese people are so damn lucky.

I mean, they have like everything awesome in their country! I wish I could be a Japanese in my next life ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Not that I hate my race/country/WHATEVER!! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
Anyway, I've already wish that I would like a drawing tablet (need it and desperate!) so I guess a Kinokuniya shopping spree would be a great idea... GAAH! BOOKSTORES ARE HEAVEN!! IF ONLY I HAD THE MONEY.... Aaaah~ (●´□`)♡

Okay, end of post -_- So much for my random ramblings... shouldn't this be about SCANDAL?
(゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン
See ya!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆コメント!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comment/s