[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
Rants ON November 20, 2012 AT 5:07 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO: Amalina (Kitty) for the writings in blockquotes.

"If there's anything else I hate aside from people abusing Javascripts, it's those who put bleeding music on their websites that are set to auto-play when a visitor comes in.
I hate going to sites that have background music. Mind you, I have nothing against the owner or the site, I just dislike having forced to listen to the music while reading the blog posts. Plus, I’m the kind of person who gets distracted easily. I cannot concentrate on what I’m reading with some cheesy music blaring from my laptop’s speakers. The worse kind is when the music is embedded in the background where there is NO stop/pause button for you to turn the music off. With music widgets, at least there’s a button for you to click. You might say, “For God sake, just leave the website”. I can, and I would do so, but what if I find the website have some interesting posts and I want to read them? Or you can say, “turn off the speakers then”, but what if I don’t want to because I want to listen to my own songs? Shouldn’t it be your responsibility to cater to your visitors’ needs, hmm? Sure it is your website, but the point of having it on the web is so that other people can enjoy looking at it too. This is not just about you, otherwise why bloody put it on the internet in the first place?
I think this is something that all bloggers/web owners must realise and take account; that not everyone likes to listen to sound/music when they are browsing through a website/blog. Even if they DO, they may not like listening to your music. Everybody have different taste for music, you know?"
I really agree. I used to put this on my blog and even MYSELF got very ANNOYED OF MY OWN MUSIC. So now I just put my music on my blog, you can turn them on when you want to try to hear the song ^^

Like duh. I am interested in Japanese Music, JPOP, Vocaloid and stuff and people here listen to KPOP and American.
0 Comment/s