[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
Trick and Treat! ON October 16, 2012 AT 5:15 AM
Well yesterday I made a The Lost Memory (Vocaloid) GIF, so now I think I want to make again. And I came up with Trick and Treat. Since halloween is this month, and the song is creepy + catchy, I decided to make this GIF.

From 16 caps I used them all, I was too lazy to review and delete. And yes, no edits I was too lazy to edit them. I just compile them and sort some. Ta-dah.


Nice? I tried reducing the file size :D
You can reblog it at my tumblr.


Personally this is my favorite cap of all <3 Len and Rin, so cute~!

How to make sumthin like this: you go to youtube or wherever you get videos (i'm sure almost all of you go to youtube btw) then click a video you want to make a GIF (ensure there are no captions, subtitles, wtv). Everytime you see a cap you want in the video, hit pause, then print screen (either just click print screen OR ctrl + fn + prt sc), go to Paint and hit CTRL + V. Crop the cap there. Then do the same to other caps.
When you get the caps you want, go to Photoscape > Animated GIF, add all the caps (remove some if you want) and set the time + size. Hit save and DONE!

Some random info:
I'm happy because: Tomorrow's a short mid term break YAY and I found my old songs!! Since there's this time when I lost about 100 songs in my phone, then I realized I still have my songs stored in the musics folder!! Yay!! So now I already filed up to 40+ songs back <3

Labels: , ,

0 Comment/s