[ ]
links @ flavors tumblr lol









Now playing: A Day Dreaming - BACK-ON
:)
Follow+
Dashboard
@uyutea
Site Worth: $56.80
Bad news ON February 12, 2012 AT 1:55 AM
At Thursday, I didnt come to school because I had fever. On Friday, I came to school. But one of my Hello Kitty pencil is missing! NO....I really like it so much!! I want to kill whoever stole it! I want to find it WHEREVER IT IS!!!
Its an expensive pencil you know....this is what I hate if I'm absent. People like "Ooh I can 'borrow' Nadya's things, she wont know, she's not around!!" ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!!

-----

News 2: I want to go watch AKB48 and JKT48 at Plaza Senayan on 28 February 2012. It's free. Shona and Sharon want to go to. But I, really WANT TO GO!! You know this girlband comes from Japan and I am a fan of them!!


AKB48 songs I've heard
  1. Heavy Rotation
  2. Beginner (PV)
  3. Blue Rose
  4. Everyday, Kachuusha
  5. Aitakatta
  6. River
  7. Baby! Baby! Baby!
  8. Oogoe Diamond
  9. Namida Surprise
  10. Give me five!
and also SDN48's GaGaGa.
0 Comment/s